How to Apply
Click on the link below to apply to St. Philip Neri School:
St. Philip Neri accepts qualified students on a rolling basis. Call 410-859-1212 to see if there are available seats.
Schedule a Visit
Attend an Open House, schedule a shadow day, arrange for a personal tour by calling 410-859-1212 ext 207.
All students must apply for admission to the school. Applications are done online and may be found here. Please note there is a $25 application fee during this process.
Submit Records (For students in grades K-8)
Forward all records including test scores and grades to St. Philip Neri by either hard copy or by scanning and uploading through the application form.
Apply for Financial Assistance
Application for assistance is available through FACTS. Please adhere to the deadline.
Registration for Accepted Students
Newly-accepted students are able to register beginning the week of Catholic Schools Week in mid-January.
Required Documentation Needed to Register:
- Child’s Birth Certificate – St. Philip Neri School recognizes state regulations that require a child entering Pre-K must be four years of age by September 1 of the year entering. Kindergarten students must be five years of age by September 1 of that actual year. First grade students must be six years of age by September 1 of that actual year.
- Baptismal Certificate, if Catholic
- Custody Court Documents (if applicable)
- $200 Registration Fee (non-refundable)
- Current immunization records
Required Documents for Grades 1-8:
All of the above – PLUS –
- Current school records, including grades and testing
- Report card from previous school year/s
- Any testing reports including any IEP or 504
If you have any question about the admissions process, please contact Mrs. Sue Wenzlick by calling 410-859-1212 ext 207 or by email at email@example.com.