St. Philip Neri Sports Program
The St. Philip-Neri Sports Program currently offers basketball and soccer. We have an intramural soccer program for boys and girls in PreK to Grade 2 while our intramural program for basketball is for PreK to Grade 3. We also offer CYO teams for both basketball and soccer for grade 3-8. For additional information on SPN Sports please contact the following:
- Mike Zaccagnino - Sports Commissioner/CYO Basketball Commissioner (email@example.com)
- Kate Smeltzer - Intramural Basketball Commissioner (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Andy Canterna - Intramural Soccer Commissioner(email@example.com)
- Lydia Keys - CYO Soccer Commissioner (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Greg Werner - Treasurer (email@example.com)
Please contact Mike Zaccagnino if interested in becoming involved in the SPN Sports Program.
St. Philip Neri Catholic Youth Organization SOCCER 2018 (students entering 1st to 8th grade this fall)
SPN CYO Soccer 2018 (information)
St. Philip Neri Fall Intramural SOCCER 2018 (students entering PREK4 and Kindergarten)
Click on the link below to get to the new sports page on the parish website:
SPN Sports Ministry Mission Statement:
The goal of the Sports Program of St. Philip Neri is to offer the children of the St. Philip Neri Community the opportunity to compete in an organized sports program that promotes Christian beliefs and values, respect for others, cooperation, teamwork and good sportsmanship through healthy competition and camaraderie.