St. Philip Neri Sports Program
The St. Philip-Neri Sports Program currently offers basketball and soccer. We have an intramural soccer program for boys and girls in PreK to Grade 2 while our intramural program for basketball is for PreK to Grade 3. We also offer CYO teams for both basketball and soccer for grade 3-8. For additional information on SPN Sports please contact the following:
- Mike Zaccagnino - Sports Commissioner/CYO Basketball Commissioner (email@example.com)
- Rob McBride - Planning and Development (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Chris Worrall - Intramural Basketball Commissioner (Chrisworrall915@gmail.com)
- Amy Mejia - Intramural Soccer Commissioner(email@example.com)
- Lydia Keys - CYO Soccer Commissioner (firstname.lastname@example.org)
2016 Basketball Schedules:
Open registration for SPN Intramural Basketball ends on November 18. Open to all SPN Parishioners and Students in grades PreK to 3rd Grade. Practices begin in December.
Sign up now for Basketball Intramurals!
SPN Sports Ministry Mission Statement:
The goal of the Sports Program of St. Philip Neri is to offer the children of the St. Philip Neri Community the opportunity to compete in an organized sports program that promotes Christian beliefs and values, respect for others, cooperation, teamwork and good sportsmanship through healthy competition and camaraderie.